Capitol Dining offers full-service catering options for events on Capitol Hill. Whether you are planning a simple breakfast, an executive luncheon, a large conference, an elegant wedding, or something in between, Capitol Dining can create the right menu for you.
Catering Sales Office Hours
Chartwells is the only caterer approved to service the East Senate Building Conference Center, but may also service dining needs throughout the Capitol Hill Complex.
The Capitol Café, located on the North end of the East Senate Building on Capitol Hill, serves a variety of delicious dining options to visitors and employees.
Other approved caterers on the Capitol Hill Complex are:
- Apple Spice Junction (801-359-8821)
- Brown Brothers Catering (801-607-1891)
- Christophers Prime Steakhouse (801-519-8515)
- Catering by Bryce (801-856-6998)
- Copper Grill Catering (801-375-1115)
- Cuisine Unlimited (801-268-2332)
- Culinary Crafts (801-225-6575)
- Elizabeth’s Custom Catering (801-359-7184)
- Good Day Catering (801-532-7829)
- Iron Gate Catering (435-881-4996)
- Landmark II Catering (Salt Lake: 801-815-8538, Provo: 801-368-7296)
- La Sage Bistro (801-943-7243)
- Lux Catering (801-466-2537)
- Lori Tolbert Catering (801-815-8702; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Magleby’s Catering (801-610-4110)
- Marvellous Catering (801-374-0879)
- Moki’s Grill (801-965-6654)
- Mon Cherie Catering (801-557-7965)
- Off-Premise Catering (435-755-9500)
- Old Spaghetti Factory (801-521-0424)
- Penguin Brothers (385-312-0843)
- Utah Food Services (801-531-0226)
- Waffle Love (801-923-3588)
- Wriggles Catering (801-230-2790)
- Veronica’s Cuisine (801-809-9051)
- Vip Catering (801-923-6368)
To become an approved caterer on Capitol Hill, please refer to the following documents:
Please contact the Capitol Preservation Board with any questions, comments, or concerns.