Capitol Dining offers full-service catering options for events on Capitol Hill. Whether you are planning a simple breakfast, an executive luncheon, a large conference, an elegant wedding, or something in between, Capitol Dining can create the right menu for you.
Catering Sales Office Hours
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Chartwells is the only caterer approved to service the East Senate Building Conference Center, but may also service dining needs throughout the Capitol Hill Complex.
Capitol Catering by Chartwells (801-538-1095)
Please visit the Capitol Dining website to view the full catering menu and access direct online booking.
Other approved caterers on the Capitol Hill Complex are:
- Apple Spice Junction (801-359-8821)
- Brown Brothers Catering (801-607-1891)
- Cafe Rio (801-633-7582)
- Christophers Prime Steakhouse (801-519-8515)
- Catering by Bryce (801-856-6998)
- Copper Grill Catering (801-375-1115)
- Corner Bakery and Cafe (801-583-2000)
- Cuisine Unlimited (801-268-2332)
- Culinary Crafts (801-225-6575)
- Elizabeth’s Custom Catering (801-359-7184)
- Good Day Catering (801-532-7829)
- Iron Gate Catering (435-881-4996)
- Jimmy John’s (801-355-7827)
- Landmark II Catering (Salt Lake: 801-815-8538, Provo: 801-368-7296)
- La Sage Bistro (801-943-7243)
- Lux Catering (801-466-2537)
- Lori Tolbert Catering (801-815-8702; email@example.com)
- Magleby’s Catering (801-610-4110)
- Marvellous Catering (801-374-0879)
- Moki’s Grill (801-965-6654)
- Off-Premise Catering (435-755-9500)
- The Pie Pizzeria (801-582-5700)
- Red Flame Catering (801-292-3121)
- Sweet Spot Bakery and Cafe (801-207-2414)
- Temple Square Hospitality Corporation (801-539-3169)
- Utah Food Services (801-531-0226)
- Wriggles Catering (801-230-2790)
- Veronica’s Cuisine (801-809-9051)
To become an approved caterer on Capitol Hill, please refer to the following documents:
Please contact the Capitol Preservation Board with any questions, comments or concerns.