To schedule a guided tour, please fill out the form below. Our office will confirm your tour within two business days.
Please note that the Capitol Visitors Center will be closed on Monday, July 24 in observance of the Pioneer Day holiday, and no guided tours will be offered.
- Tours begin on the hour from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday–Friday, with the exception of state holidays. The last tour begins at 4:00 p.m.
- Groups of under 10 people are welcome to “drop-in” without a reservation, though the schedule is subject to volunteer availability.
- Scheduled groups, which are often school groups, do have first priority. Please understand that if you drop in for a tour, you may have to join a group that has reserved a tour time, depending on the size of the group and volunteer availability.
- Tours meet at the desk just inside the east doors of the Capitol, on the 1st floor.
- Tours run just under an hour in length.
- Tours are free of charge. No tips are accepted.
- Tours are also available on Wednesday evenings at 6:00 and 7:00 p.m. by reservation only.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during the tour can notify their tour guide and indicate on the “Additional Requests” section of the form below so staff can ensure these accommodations. The Visitor Services office also has two wheelchairs that are available for use. For questions or access to the wheelchairs, please call 801-538-1800.
For more information about the Utah State Capitol tours, please see our Tour Information page.